22.10.10

Funny shirts

Toujours sur Runner's world, une compilation des meilleures inscriptions vues sur des T shirts de marathoniens; quelques extraits :


#1 - 3 kinds of people: Those who can do math while running, and those who can't.
#2 - 100,000 Sperm And You Were The Fastest?
#3 - If you are feeling good, don't worry. It'll be over soon.
#4 - Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
#5 - According to my calculations, this race will go on Forever.
#6 - I can handle pain until it hurts.
#7 - The road to hell is paved with little plastic cups!
#8 - My wife said "If you go running one more time, I'm going to leave you" ...I'm sure going to miss her.
#9 - I have always been a crazy runner, but it kept me from going insane.
#10 - I have legs and I'm not afraid to use them.

Will Run for Food
Running is Cheaper than Therapy
If you can read the back of my shirt I am still in front
Pain is temporary, but crappy race times are forever
Wanted : Woman, must have own Garmin
Suffer Quietly, we still have 13.1 to go
If you see me collapse, pause my Garmin
If you want to get there follow me. If you want to get there fast follow someone else
Hold my medal while I kiss your girlfriend
"The Wall"...A fictitious object with real consequences
If I keel over, please carry my Garmin to the finish line
Race day strategy: Start off slow then back off
My sport is your sport's punishment
Yes, I run like a girl, try to keep up with me
Please God, let there be someone behind me to read this
If you can read this, you're going too fas
If found on the ground, please drag across the finish line
running is a mental sport, we're all insane
In My Dreams I'm a Kenyan
I Run So I Can Eat
Shut Up and Run
Impossible Was Nothing (crossed out from Impossible Is nothing)
13.1 I don't go all the way
This seemed like a good idea 16 weeks ago
I love running...I hate running...I love running...I hate running
Math is hard. Running is easy
Run like you stole something!
The people shouting "It's all downhill from here" are LYING!
This sure is a lot of work for a bottle of water and half a banana
I have a fantastic pace - compared to a glacier
Find your happy pace
Those shorts make your butt look fast!
The shortest distance between two points isn't the point
I run, therefore I hurt



Encore d'autres ici !

Peut être celui ci aurait un certain succès auprès des Little Apples :
"This seemed like a good idea 2 years ago"







... jours restants....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire